Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Week 16

I can't believe how big out baby is getting.  My belly is definitely growing.  People are starting to notice.
 
I've started playing music for the baby. I bought some Baby Einstein cds.  They're really cute.  I play 10 min of music a day and at night I read a story.  I have special fetal speakers that I place on my belly and there's a mic that I attach when I read.
 
Watch what you say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming. And, if you're interested, an ultrasound might be able to determine gender.
 
This Saturday we're going to View a Miracle for gender determination.  Hopefully baby cooperates and we can find out what we're having.  I know, why don't I just wait the extra month right?  Well, I thought this would be a cute way to have Eric's family involved.  The family can come with me and watch the ultrasound on a large screen in the waiting room.  I can also send pictures to Eric.  I can't wait to find out.  A lot of people I've spoken to say they either didn't want to know or don't want to know what they're having.  That's becoming more and more common.  I just don't want everything gender neutral you know.
 
Few more days!
 
 
 
 

No comments: