Tuesday, August 5, 2008

First Doctor Appointment

Today is my first doctor appointment.  I'm excited and nervous.  I have so many questions to ask.  From what I read this is going to be a long visit due to testing and questions. 
 
Some questions I'm going to ask are:
 

- Can I fly? I'm going to see my husband. (even though I bought the tickets already)

- What foods should I avoid? What fruits should I avoid? I heard something about pineapple.

- Sometimes I don't feel pregnant. Should I be concerned?

- Which hospitals are you affiliated with? Which one do you think is better for maternity?

- Can I video tape my visits for my husband overseas?

- How frequent are my visits?

- When will sonograms be done?

- Can I exercise?

 

My next post will be after my appointment. :)

 

 

1 comment:

Gray said...

I'm sure you can eat fruits since you reference your baby to fruit evrey week! lol. You should decorate their room with each fruit of the week that described them, haha. That would be cool to video tape the visit for Eric and then you could post it on here for us to see too :)